Historic Grace Episcopal Church is located at 100 West Church Street in Hammond.
From the historical marker:
“First service March 12, 1876, by Bishop Joseph Wilmer. Rev. Herman Duncan first rector. Land donated by C. E. Cate. Anonymous N.Y. churchwoman benefactor. Dedicated 1888 in memory of Mertie A. Cate.”
This guide to Hammond is sponsored by Mitchells Publications.
Copyright © 2005–2006 Patricia B. Mitchell.