Pruden Street entrance to the Chatham Hall campus.
Boxwood-lined entrance to arcade between Pruden and Dabney Halls.
Saint Mary's Chapel at Chatham Hall was designed in the Jacobean Revival style by architects Joseph E. Fauber, Jr. and H. Truehart Poston of Lynchburg, Virginia. Built in 1939, it contains stained glass windows depicting figures from the Bible and Christian tradition.
Sculpture at the Lee Library.
Walkway from the Lee Library to Willis Hall.
The Colonial Revival - style Rectory.
Front lawn at Chatham Hall.
This guide to Chatham, Virginia is sponsored by Mitchells Publications.
Copyright © 2006 Patricia B. Mitchell.